Senninger´s Medium Flow Pressure–Master Regulator is ideal for installations requiring mid–range flows including solid set, drip or other low volume irrigation as well as centre pivot and other mechanical–move systems. Senninger regulators maintain a constant preset outlet pressure while handling varying inlet pressures.
- 100% water tested for accuracy
- Can be installed above or below ground
- Maximum flow path resists plugging
- Very low hysteresis and friction loss
- Pressures: 6–60 psi (0.41–4.14 bar)
- Flows: 2–20 gpm (454–4543 L/hr)
- Inlet sizes: ¾" F NPT, 1" F NPT, 1" M NPT, 1" F BSP
- Outlet sizes: ¾" F NPT, 1" F NPT, 1" F BSP
- Backed by 2–year warranty on materials, workmanship and performance
- Models also available for effluent (specify EFF) and mining (specify EFF for gold & silver and CMS for copper)
|Model #||Preset Operating||Maximum Inlet Pressure||Flow Range|
Always install pressure regulators downstream from all shut–off valves Be sure to install pressure regulators in the proper direction. The arrow on the upper housing shows the direction of the flow and should always point downstream toward applicators.